A surface technology company, we provide specialty chemical finishing products for pretreatment, powder coating and plating. Our traditional chemistry products and custom blended chemicals are used for a variety of applications.
Managing a metal finishing process requires a series of precise calculations. Engineers must consider surface area, plating times, plating thickness and addition rates based on tank
Recent News & Blog Posts
- REFLECTION, GRATITUDE, AND COMMITMENT January 22, 2017
- Tips for Maintaining Your Process Line December 18, 2016
- TECHNIPLATE™ E-NIC 1200 High Speed, High Phosphorous EN Introduced November 29, 2016
- Asterion Appoints Mike Woodruff Technical Sales Representative November 7, 2016
- White Paper Details How Water Selection Impacts the Plating Process October 17, 2016
Join thousands of professionals
Who keep up with the latest trends in the metal finishing industry.