A surface technology company, we provide specialty chemical finishing products for pretreatment, powder coating and plating. Our traditional chemistry products and custom blended chemicals are used for a variety of applications.
Managing a metal finishing process requires a series of precise calculations. Engineers must consider surface area, plating times, plating thickness and addition rates based on tank
Recent News & Blog Posts
- White Paper Details How Water Selection Impacts the Plating Process October 17, 2016
- Separate and Different Cleaning Baths Bring Best Results October 5, 2016
- Alkaline Zinc: Ensuring a Bright Solution without Sacrifice September 26, 2016
- Asterion New Sample Submission Process Delivers Enhanced Customer Experience September 19, 2016
- Removing Sand Residue from Casted Parts: Cleaner Selection Is Critical August 24, 2016
Join thousands of professionals
Who keep up with the latest trends in the metal finishing industry.